CoolX1000 Series 可配置電源
• Up to 1000 W, natural convection
• Industrial and medical safety approvals
• PMBus™ for digital communications and control
• 24 W-standby power
• Up to 12 outputs
• No fans, acoustic noise, or vibrations
• Five-year warranty
• Safety approved to 5000 m altitude
The Excelsys CoolX®1000 modular power supply provides up to 1000 W in a compact U-channel, 254 x 165 x 39.1 mm design. It's fanless design and lack of base-plate cooling requirements help eliminate acoustic noise, making it a smart choice for scientific, medical, and vibration-sensitive applications. It offers extreme flexibility and helps eliminate process disruption. And you can easily monitor and control performance via analog and digital communications (PMBus™).
The series offers two base models. The CX10S carries the IEC60950 (second edition) certification for industrial applications and will comply with the upcoming IEC62368-1 standard. The CX10M carries the IEC60601-1 (third edition) and IEC60601-1-2 (fourth edition, EMC) for medical applications. Both models can be populated with up to six CoolMods, providing up to 12 isolated DC outputs that range from 2.5 to 58 V.
- High Power Density: 1000 W in a 254 x 165 x 39.1 mm U-channel package
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: See Technical Specs for details
- Intelligent Digital Power: Access maximum flexibility with analog and digital control (PMBus™)
- User- and Field-Configurable: Configure outputs to setpoint voltages; connect in parallel/series for higher output current and/or voltages
- High Reliability and Efficiency: 93% efficiency helps ensure quality, reliability, and a low total cost of ownership