Trek 677B 高壓放大器
Advanced Energy’s Trek 677B is a high voltage power amplifier and supply designed to provide precise output voltage control.
-Output Voltage: 0 to ±2 kV DC or peak AC
-Output Current: 0 to ±5 mA DC or peak AC
-Slew Rate: Greater than 15 V/µs
-Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to greater than 1.2 kHz (1% Distortion)
-Gain: 200 V/V
The Trek® 677B can be configured as a high voltage non-inverting amplifier with a fixed gain or as a high voltage power supply. When configured as a high voltage power supply, the front panel controls are used to command the exact output voltage or current.
The Trek 677B features an all-solid-state design for expansive bandwidth, high slew rates, and low-noise operation. The four-quadrant, active output sinks or sources the current into reactive or resistive loads throughout the output voltage range. This is essential to achieve the accurate output responses and high slew rates demanded by a variety of loads including highly capacitive or reactive loads.
- Operate as a high voltage amplifier (non-inverting configuration) or as a high voltage power supply
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Use in electrostatic beam deflection, electrooptic modulation, electrophoresis research, piezoelectric poling and driving, electrostatic chucks, and various other applications
- Enable high accuracy thanks to a closed-loop system
- Benefit from low-noise operation and an all-solid-state design
Dimensions: 110 mm H x 223 mm W x 432 mm D (4.3" H x 8.7" W x 17" D).
Weight: 4 kg (9 lb).
Mode Switch: Selects either Amplifier or Supply operation
HV Connector: Alden High Voltage Connector BNC Connectors Voltage monitor, Current Monitor, Digital Enable, Amplifier Input
Amplifier Input: 3-pin connector may be configured for inverting, noninverting or differential amplification
Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Relative Humidity: To 85%, noncondensing
Altitude: To 2000 meters (6561.68 ft.)
- Dynamic adjustment optimizes the AC response for various load parameters
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- DC-stable for programmable supply applications
- Short-circuit protected for safeguarding equipment
- Digitally enabled
- Electrostatic beam deflection
- Electrooptic modulation
- Electrophoresis research
- Piezoelectric poling and driving
- Electrostatic chucks