Trek 157 充電板監測儀
• Greater bandwidth enables “true” responses to be observed by avoiding the masking of results which can occur with other vendors’ systems
• Extremely low offset and drift ensures high accuracy, making it ideal for applications requiring critical ion balance such as GMR and TMR manufacturing areas
• Compact and lightweight, for easy portability within a facility
• NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit
Trek's Model 157 Charged-Plate Monitor offers better accuracy, stability and bandwidth than conventional designs. It combines Trek's patented precision charge-measurement capability with features that drive down ionizer maintenance and performance testing costs.
Data can be exported from the Model 157 into a PC through a USB port for subsequent analysis or record keeping. When connected to a computer in Fast Mode, data can be collected at a rate of 1 ms/data point (Normal mode generally collects at a rate of 10 ms per data point).This is useful for evaluating the resistive or dissipative properties of materials.
- Monitored Voltage Range: 0 to ±1020 V DC or peak AC
- Large Signal Bandwidth (-3dB) : DC to 80 Hz
- Decay Mode Thresholds: Programmable from 1 to ±1000 V in 1V increments.
- ESD monitoring of sensitive manufacturing processes such as semiconductor, disk drive and LCD
- Testing of all types of ionizers, including room ionization systems, AC and DC blowers, nuclear ionizers, gun type ionizers, and pulsed DC ionizers
- High temperature applications
- ESD measurement of de-ionized water
- Dissipative testing applications