Trek 325 直流穩定靜電電壓表
• Sensitivity: 1 mV
• Noise: Less than 1 mV rms, Referenced to Measured Voltage
• High Seed of Response: Less Than 3 ms for a 10 V Step
• Voltage Monitor Accuracy: Better Than 0.05% of Full Scale
• Null Voltage Source: 0 to ±10 Volt Calibrated Supply (nulls measured surface contact potential in reference to probe’s gold sensing electrode)
• Drift Spacing/Null Adjustment (minimizes measured variations in
voltage as probe to test surface spacing changes)
• Voltage Monitor Outputs: 1:1 and 10:1 of measured voltage
108 mm H x 223 mm W x 370 mm D
(4.25" H x 8.75" W x 14.5" L).
3.6 kg (8 lb).
Voltage Monitor Connectors
BNC coaxial connectors.
AC Line Cord Receptacle
Standard three-prong line cord with integral fuse holder.
A rear panel power ON/OFF rocker switch.
90 to 127 V AC at 48 to 63 Hz
(optionally available at 180 to 250 V AC at 48 to 63 Hz).
Operating Conditions Temperature
0 °C to 40 °C.
To 85%, noncondensing.
Special features of the Model 325 allow tuning the performance of the unit to compensate for specific test conditions. A calibrated Null Voltage supply of ±10 volts nulls measured surface contact potential when measuring voltages on associated metallic test surfaces. A response Speed Control adjusts the AC response of the Model 325. A Drift/Spacing Null Adjustment minimizes the variation in monitored voltage values as the probe to test surface spacing changes.
A dual range front panel 3½ digit LED display resolves ±10 mV. The measured voltage can also be monitored through a precision 1:1 voltage monitor output and/or a 10:1 voltage monitor output.