Trek 610E 高壓放大器
Advanced Energy’s Trek 610E is a high voltage amplifier, controller, and supply that provides six modes of high voltage operation.
• Output Voltage: 0 to ±1 kV or 0 to ±10 kV
• Output Current: 0 to ±200 μA or 0 to ±2000 μA peak AC
• Slew Rate: Greater than 35 V/µs
• Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to greater than 1.2 kHz (-3dB)
• Gain: 100 V/V (±1 kV) 1000 V/V (±10 kV)
The Trek 610E offers six modes of high voltage operation.
Amplifier and Transconductance Amplifier
As a high voltage amplifier, the Trek 610E amplifies an externally applied signal with a switch-selectable setting of 100 V/V or 1000 V/V. When used a transconductance amplifier, an externally applied voltage signal produces a proportional output current.
Reference and Current Supply
As a high voltage reference supply, the Trek 610E’s front panel dial commands the output voltage, and, when used as a current supply, the same dial command the output currents.
The Trek 610E in controller mode maintains the high voltage amplifier mode but the amplifier input and feedback elements are uncommitted and available for user configuration.
- Benefit from enhanced utility via multi-mode operation
- Configure as inverting, noninverting, or differential
- Use in various applications, including closed-loop charge control, electrophotographic research, insulation testing, etc.
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Achieve high accuracy with a closed-loop system
Dimensions: 140 mm H x 432 mm W x 374 mm D (5.5” H x 17” W x 15” D)
Weight: 10.6 kg (23.5 lb.)
HV Control: 3-position switch: On, Off, Remote
Mode Control: 3-position switch: Supply, Amplifier or Controller
Supply Mode Voltage Control
Range Select: 2-position switch: 0 to ±1 kV to 0 to ±10 kV
Output Select: Precision potentiometer with graduated dial
Polarity Select: 3-position switch: Positive, Negative, Off
Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Rel. Humidity: To 85%, noncondensing
- DC-stable for programmable supply applications
- Low output noise for ultra-accurate outputs
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Short-circuit protection for safeguarding equipment
- CE compliant
- Closed-loop charge control
- Electrophotographic research
- Insulation testing
- Dielectric material evaluation
- AC or DC calibrators and supplies