• Maximum Output Voltage/Power: 0.5 kV DC/0.1 W
• Type: Single output
• Ripple: < 100 ppm
• Control Interface: Analog
• Temperature Coefficient: 50 ppm/⁰C
Advanced Energy's UltraVolt US series of regulated DC-to-DC supplies delivers high voltage power in four micro-size modules and is designed for applications with limiting portability, weight, and space requirements.
The modules deliver maximum high voltage power of 200 to 500 VDC and 0.1 W (100 mW) of power from 5 or 12 VDC inputs. Single-output positive or negative polarities are available and overcurrent, short-circuit, and arc protection are standard. Effectively use an analog interface to control and monitor voltage output and benefit from low ripple and low noise.
- Achieve product design requirements for size and weight
- Stabilize regulation across changing ambient temperatures and input supply voltages
- Simplify control using board-level 0 to 2.5 VDC signals
- Increase power subsystem robustness and reliability
- Protect against external RF and EMI noise
- Small, lightweight, PCB-mountable package (5.8 cm3, 13 g)
- Low output ripple, temperature coefficient, and line regulation (Analog interface with output voltage control and monitoring)
- Integrated overcurrent and short circuit/arc protection
- Tin-plated metal enclosure