Xgen Series 可配置電源
• Up to 1340 W output power
• Industrial and medical safety approvals
• Up to 12 outputs
• User- and field-configurable
• Low acoustic noise option
• 90% efficiency
• Up to 1340 W
• Up to 12 isolated outputs
• Individual output control signals
• Less than 300 µA leakage current
• 33 dBA low acoustic noise
Xgen Power Supplies
Quickly design and build custom power solutions. Excelsys Xgen power supplies are user-configurable and offer plug-and-play flexibility. The series provides unmatched power density for a fully functional AC/DC power supply at 17 W/in3 and offers up to 90% efficiency. The Xgen power supplies are also equipped with full safety agency approvals and three-year warranties.
Xgen High Power Family
The Xgen High Power family consists of four powerPacs. The XLD and XMD powerPacs provide up to 750 W of power and can be populated with up to four powerMods. The XCE and XVE provide up to 1340 W of power and can be populated with up to six powerMods.
Xgen Ultra-Quiet Series
Our Xgen Ultra-Quiet series is designed for high efficiency and low acoustic noise and consists of ten powerPacs.The compact 1U supplies offer up to 800 W of power. Choose the optimal solution based on certification and power requirements.
- Power Density: 1340 W of multiple-output power source in 1U package
- User- and Field-Configurable: Plug-and-play, multiple-output power supply allows anywhere configuration from standard, volume-produced modules
- Regulation Ready: See Technical Specs for details
- Field-Proven Reliability: Industry efficiency exceeds 90%, creating less than half the amount of waste heat